International air service to the Cayman Islands is provided by the following airlines:
- Air Canada – Toronto
- American – Boston / Charlotte / Chicago / Dallas / Miami / New York (JFK) (starting June 2020) / Philadelphia
- British Airways – London (Gatwick) via Nassau, Bahamas
- Caribbean Airlines – Kingston, Jamaica
- Cayman Airways – Chicago / Havana, Cuba / Denver / Kingston & Montego Bay, Jamaica / La Ceiba, Honduras / Miami / New York (JFK) / Orlando / Tampa
- Delta – Atlanta / Detroit / Minneapolis
- Jet Blue – Boston / Ft. Lauderdale / New York (JFK)
- Southwest – Baltimore – Washington / Ft. Lauderdale / Houston (Hobby)
- United – Chicago / Houston / Newark / Washington, D.C.
- WestJet – Toronto
Some routes are seasonal so you should visit the airlines’ websites for more information or to book your ticket. On January 1st, 2013 the international departure tax for visitors travelling by air was increased to US$37.50 and this tax should already be included in the price of your ticket. Children under the age of 12 are exempt.