International air service to the Cayman Islands is provided by the following airlines:
- Air Canada – Toronto
- American – Charlotte / Dallas / Miami / Philadelphia
- British Airways – London (Gatwick) via Nassau, Bahamas
- Cayman Airways – Chicago / Havana, Cuba / Denver/ Kingston & Montego Bay, Jamaica / La Ceiba, Honduras / Miami / New York (JFK) / Orlando / Tampa
- Delta – Atlanta / Detroit / Minneapolis
- Jet Blue – Boston / Ft. Lauderdale / New York (JFK)
- Southwest – Ft. Lauderdale / Houston
- United – Chicago / Houston / Newark / Washington, D.C.
- WestJet – Toronto
Some routes are seasonal so you should visit the airlines’ websites for more information or to book your ticket. For almost 6 years (effective January 1st, 2013) the international departure tax for visitors travelling by air was increased to US$37.50 and this tax should already be included in the price of your ticket. Children under the age of 12 are exempt.